Whether you're skipping stones on the Puget Sound with an iced coffee in hand or frolicking through alpine wildflower fields at the base of Tahoma itself, the Parks Project Women's Rainier Mod Racerback Tank Top consolidates all of the sunny goodness of summers in the Pacific Northwest into an easy-going shirt. Made from a fresh cotton blend with a lived-in feel, this tank drapes against your body for a slimming look and features low-cut armholes to show off your favorite bandeau or strappy bra. Best of all, the Parks Project Rainier collection benefits urban youth and wilderness education through service learning and stewardship.
- A casual tank that captures the PNW summer sunshine
- Made from a soft, comfy cotton blend with a lived-in feel
- Form-fitting cut drapes against your body for a slim look
- Low-cut armholes show off strappy bras and summer bandeaus
- Benefits youth education in urban areas through service learning
- Item #PKS004X