Select Style & Size
Getting your shop set up with a proper repair stand is nice, but deciding how you're going to secure it can take, well, some deciding. If you're looking for a solid, but mobile stand, reach for the Park Tool Repair Stand Base. It's made from heavy duty steel, and weighs in at a whopping 115-lb to keep your stand in place. It mounts virtually all Park Tool repair stands safely in the corner, making it an ideal stand for corners of rooms or ends of benches.
- A heavy duty base for your repair stand
- Corner mount ideal for smaller work spaces
- 115lb steel plate for long lasting durability
- Item #PAR0238
- Base Diameter
- [130, PRS-3 OS and PRS-23] 22.5 x 22.5 x 0.4375in, [135, PRS-2 and PRS-2 OS] 23 x 35 x 0.4375in
- Claimed Weight
- [130, PRS-3 OS and PRS-23] 68lb, [135, PRS-2 and PRS-2 OS] 115lb
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
June 10, 2018
135 w/the PRS2
- I've put it through the wringer
Stinks the stand doesn't come w/a base, but this is a solid weight to hold my PRS2 steady with 1 or 2 bikes. Performance is as expected, I would love to see leveling feet on it to get a 5 star review.