Select style & size:Select options
Deck out your shop.
Deck out your home shop with a stand made for the pros with the Park Tool PRS 3.2-1 Deluxe Single Arm Repair Stand with 100-3C Clamp. This handy stand is made from sturdy, overbuilt steel tubing and chrome plated for longevity. It's big build enables it to hold up to 120-lbs of weight, so even the heaviest bikes can get tuned up just right. Making sure mechanics of many heights can tinker away, the stand is made with an adjustable height from 50 to 62-inches. The stand is equipped with a 100-3C clamp, ideal for shop-grade repairs, thanks to its 4-inch clamp that's able to hold tubes as large as 1-5/8in. The clamp is able to rotate a full 360-degrees vertically, so you can move the bike around as you work, making it easier to get to hard to reach places.
- A sturdy shop-level stand for working away
- Overbuilt steel stand is strong and stable
- Height adjustable from 50 to 62 inches
- Includes #105 work tray for handy part placement
- Clamp fits tubes up to 1-5/8in
- Clamp can be rotated vertically 360-degrees
- Stand holds up to 120lbs, enabling work on heavy e-bikes
- Does not include base plate or floor mounting plate
- Item #PAR005D