Select Style & Size
Professional Wheel Truing Stand - TS-4.2
Wheel building is a science. Though sometimes overlooked, proper tension and a true wheel is a sure fire way to get set up for success, and Park Tool is here to help with the Professional Wheel Truing Stand - TS-4.2. Updated yet again to fit an even wider range of hub, wheel, and tire combinations the TS-4.2 is built to accommodate and self-center nearly any diameter wheel from 16-to-29in, and paired up with 5+-inch tires.
The stand is built to last a lifetime, with both chrome-plated and powder-coated heavy gauge steel, and precision construction. The TS-4 is machined, welded, assembled, and calibrated in the USA, in Park Tool's factory in St Paul, Minnesota, so the highest level of precision and quality control can take place in creating a perfect truing stand. It is compatible with a large assortment of additional tools, like the Park Tool Dial Indicator, and Rotor Gauge enabling you to complete more tasks with ultimate precision, in less time.
- True your wheels at a pro level with this sleek stand
- Perfect for wheel builders and career mechanics
- Extended uppers accommodate 75-to-over 250mm hubs
- Compatible with 16-to-29in wheels and larger
- Replaceable nylon caps keep rims scratch free
- USA machined, welded, assembled and calibrated
- Calipers designed with clearance for 5+in wheels with or without brake rotors
- Item #PARE025
What do you think about this product?