You can't go wrong.
If you've built your svelte road frame up with an equally sleek arrangement of matte carbon componentry, you might as well spring for Park Tool's Preset Torque Driver to avoid turning routine maintenance and quick adjustments into larger issues. Rather than holding your breath every time you adjust the bolts in your carbon cockpit, you'll be able to work quickly and efficiently with this tool with the reassurance that you aren't one turn away from causing irreparable damage. Park Tool manufactures this torque driver with a full metal interior for durability, and presets it to 4Nm at its factory in Minnesota.
- A handy driver to prevent over-tightening carbon
- Preset to your selection of newton meters for precise control
- Full metal interior is durable for daily use
- Compatible with a huge array of Torx and Hex bits
- Available in 4Nm, 5Nm and 6Nm configurations to suit different needs
- Item #PAR002A
- [internal] 100% metal
- Other Tools
- 3mm, 4mm, 5mm, T25 bits, 1/4in hex drive
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov