Select style & size:Select options
Stay true to yourself.
Riding with a wobble in your wheel is never any fun, and unfortunately miles of rough riding has a knack for de-tensioning spokes creating a wheel that's just not straight anymore. Not to worry, Park Tool gives us the TS2.2P, Powder Coated Professional Wheel Truing Stand for fixing up our wheels and getting them rolling in a perfect circle again. The TS2.2P is professional grade, making it ideal for heavy shop use, or the home mechanic with an eye for perfection, with a design based from the original Park Tool TS2, which graced bike shops for the past 40 years, but with some welcome updates and tweaks making it even more exceptional than before.
One of the first things a mechanic will notice about the new TS2.2P has longer uprights, allowing you to true a 29er wheel without removing the tire to do so. These uprights adjust simultaneously, always keeping your wheel centered within the rim calipers, regardless of hub width. The TS2.2P can take any hub from 80-to-175-millimeters wide, making it ideal for most wheels that come through a shop, or live in your garage. The longer uprights are paired with taller, more accurate calipers that can take up to a 4-inch rim, allowing for use on some fat bikes, though if you're looking for something to take any fat bike wheel you'll want to look to the TS2.2P's big brother, the TS4, which can take up to a 5-inch tire, and the much larger hubs that most fat bikes use.
- A classic truing stand for keeping wheels straight
- Longer upright accept 29in wheels with or without tire
- Run up to a 4in rim with taller, more accurate calipers
- Comfortable knobs for easy adjustments
- Replaceable caliper tips protect rims from scratches
- Uprights adjust at the same time for front or rear wheels
- Accepts 80mm to 175mm hubs, but not compatible with 5in fat bike wheels
- Item #PAR006F