Select Style & Size
Don't break your brake lines.
Removing compression nuts on brake lines can be a task in its self, with their small diameter, awkward angles, and tendency to break easily, but the Park Tool Metric Flare Wrench makes the job a breeze. The cutout portion is the perfect size to slide through brake cables, and securely onto the head of a compression nut, making the job simple, and reducing the chances of damage.
- Handy double-sided wrench for compression nuts
- Opening allows sliding over a brake cable
- Reduces chance of damage to compression nuts
- Two sizes accommodate different size nuts
- Item #PAR004U
- Open End Wrench
- [MWF-1] 8mm, 10mm, [MWF-2] 7mm, 10mm
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?