Select Style & Size
MK-297 Master Tool Kit
We’ve all been that hyper-focused kid who is enamored with the wrencher’s tool bench at the local shop; the never-ending pegboard with individual locations, entirely allocated for each beloved tool, runs floor to ceiling. It’s the masterpiece and shiny grail we all aspire to own. If you’re in the crowd that can swing the price tag or decides to pass up on that newest, next-level carbon bike, then the Park Tool Master Tool Kit will be the ultimate gift to see you through a lifetime of wrenching.
Nearly 300 shop quality tools are found in this extensive bike mechanic’s musette to set up complete service offerings for business or satisfy the “dream garage” itch. From frame prep to lubes to tweezers and a rolling stool, the Master Tool Kit has what you need to get a bike on the road.
- Leave no tool behind with this full tool kit
- Assembled for dream garage enthusiasts or professional start-ups
- Over 475 individual pieces create the ultimate pegboard puzzle
- Includes wrenches, lubes, saws, brushes, a pizza cutter, and more
- Truing stand, digital scale, and mallets as well
- Item #PARE02L
- fresh cut, cassette, utility, master link, side cutter
- Open End Wrench
- [derailleur] phillips, flat, [shop] phillips, flat, set
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?