Home Mechanic Repair Stand - PCS-10.2
The Park Tool Home Mechanic Repair Stand PCS-10.2 holds your bike securely at a perfect height so you can dust off your pants and stand up to work. No more sitting on the floor to work on your bike as it precariously leans against a desk or doorframe.
This stand's frame clamp is adjustable to multiple angles and can be rotated while working to get just the right angle on wrenches and cables. Its cam-actuated jaws are adjustable to hold a range of frame tube sizes, from 1-inch up to 3-inches in diameter, including deep, aero-shaped tubes. The Home Mechanic Repair Stand is also height adjustable from 39 inches to 57 inches at the clamp to accommodate different sized bikes and different height mechanics. The new 10.2 repair stand includes a height-adjustable work tray that holds tools, small parts, and optional accessories for easy access while you wrench, but if that's not enough you can add Park Tool's 106 tool tray to the adjustable collar, adding space for your lubes, tools, and other accessories.
- An adjustable repair stand ideal for decking out your shop
- Teardrop shaped steel tubing is durable and sturdy
- Thee-leg system stays steady on just about any surface
- Height is adjustable from 39 to 57 inches for work at any height
- Cam actuated clamp can rotate 360-degrees for any angle work
- Work tray included for holding small parts and tools
- Item #PARE024
- Clamp Opening
- cam actuated, 1-in -to- 3in opening
- Clamp Height
- 39 - 57in adjustable
- Load Capacity