Select Style & Size
Shimano/Sachs Aris/Sunrace/DNP Epoch Freewheel Remover
The Park Tool Freewheel Remover is designed for common thread-on 5 to 10-speed freewheels, including Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, and DNP Epoch. You'll simply need an adjustable wrench or bench vise to remove and install freewheels, thanks to the tool's one-inch hexagonal base. It features 12 splines and a 22.6-millimeter diameter, complete with an enlarged thru-hole to accommodate 14-millimeter axles.
- Remove and install thread-on 5 to 10-speed freewheels
- Works with Shimano, Sachs Aris, Sun Race, and DNP Epoch
- One inch hexagonal base for use with wrench or bench vise
- 12 splines and 22.6mm diameter with large thru-hole for 14mm axles
- Item #PAR003N
- Cassette Tool
- 12-spline freewheel tool for 5/6/7/8/9/10-speed Shimano, Sun Race, DNP Epoch, Sachs Aris, etc...
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?