Select style & size:Select options
Address improper alignment.
- Straighten improperly aligned frame and fork dropouts
- Chrome-plated steel gauges attach to frame and fork dropouts
- Compatible with various bikes with hubs from 100 to 160mm
- Long handles provide straightening force with molded grips
- Item #PAR003M
California Proposition 65
- Q & A
Efficient Alignment Check
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
This frame and fork alignment gauge is a fantastic tool to have for both checking for alignment issues on dropouts after a crash and for pulling steel forks (and occasionally rear triangles) back into alignment. It comes as a pair of the pictured gauge as is very quick to attach and use. Be warned, this doesn't work with thru axles. Be sure you know what you're doing before you try to use these to realign a bike.