Up To 20% Off
BBT-35 Dual Sided Bottom Bracket Tool
If you can swing it, go with a socket style bottom bracket tool over an open wrench style as it offers much more purchase on the cup and is less likely to slip causing busted knuckles and marring up that beautiful finish. Additionally, the design facilitates the use of a torque wrench so you never have to guess on that install torque that can lead to frame damage or creaking down the road or trail. From Park Tool comes the Dual Sided Bottom Bracket Tool - BBT-35 for Praxis M30 and M35 bottom brackets or equivalent, allowing you to install the cups in your frame to spec like a champ.
The tool is CNC machined from aluminum and anodized and laser etched for durability and easy identification in your toolbox or shop drawer. It's a dual-sided design with a 3/8-inch driver on either side and one side dedicated to the 12-notch, 48mm OD cups of the M30 while the other side fits the 36-notch and 51.7mm OD cups of the M35 version.
- Install or remove Praxis M30 and M35 BB's like a pro
- Durable anodized aluminum and laser etched construction
- 3/8in drive allows you to use a torque wrench
- Dual-side so it works with more standards
- Compatible with 12-notch, 48mm OD cups and 36-notch, 51.7mm OD cups
- Item #PAR007P
- 12-notch 48mm OD cup, 36-notch 51.7mm OD cup
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime