Select a size:
Dura-Ace 9000, XTR 980, MegaEvo Bottom Bracket Tool
Don't stress swapping out bottom brackets with the Park Tool Bottom Bracket Tool for Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, XTR 980 and FSA MegaEvo. It features two ends, one with a 39mm diameter for Dura Ace and XTR, and the other with a 48.9mm diameter for FSA MegaEvo. Both sides use a 16-notch design for securing to bearing cups to enable easy installation and removal of threaded bottom brackets.
- An easy go to tool for threaded bottom brackets
- 39mm side ideal for Dura Ace and XTR Bottom Brackets
- Install FSA MegaEvo with the 48.9mm side
- 16-notches secure to bearing caps for secure removal or installation
- Item #PAR004M
- Shimano Dura-Ace 9000, Shimano XTR 980, FSA MegaEvo
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.