Select Style & Size
BBT-27 16-Notch Bottom Bracket Tool
If you're running an FSA MegaEvo, Wheels Mfg T47, Wheels Mfg PF30, or any other bottom bracket that uses a 49mm outside diameter external cup with 16-notches and plan on installing or removing your bottom bracket, you need the BBT-27 Bottom Bracket Tool from Park Tool. Featuring precision CNC machined aluminum construction, this tool is made to last and fits your bottom bracket snugly. It's anodized and laser etched for easy identification and features a knurled finish for grip while starting the bottom bracket into the shell by hand while the 3/8-inch square drive tightens everything down with a ratchet or torque wrench.
- Park's BB tool for FSA MegaEvo, Wheels Mfg T47 and PF30 and others
- Fits 49mm OD cups with 16 notches
- 3/8in drive works with rachets and torque wrenches
- Precision CNC aluminum construction fits snug and lasts
- Item #PAR007I
- FSA MegaEvo, Wheels Mfg T47, Wheels Mfg PF30 (16-notch, 49mm OD cup)
- Recommended Use
- bike maintenance
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
March 13, 2019
How to Use BBT 27.2 Bottom Bracket Tool