Bottom Bracket Facing Set
The classic British racing frame you have sitting in your basement has been calling you to build-it-up again. Unfortunately, you discovered that the 'expert' before you had cross-threaded the bottom bracket, leaving you with a worthless, stripped-out shell. Never fear, you recently scored the Park Tool Bottom Bracket Facing Set. Built using precision parts and designed as a complete, self-contained facing set, you won't need an engineering degree to use the Bottom Bracket Facing Set. Simply install the threaded inserts using the facer handle, then insert the facing tool through the guides and install the tension spring and speed nut. Apply cutting oil liberally, and away you go. The Bottom Bracket Facing Set cuts through shell material easily, leaving you a clean, faced surface. Looks like that old British racing frame is coming back to life again.
Note: Italian threading (36 x 24) inserts are available as an accessory (Part-688)
- Trustworthy tool for facing threaded BB shells
- Works with English-threaded out of the box
- Italian-threaded requires additional part (sold separately)
- Item #PAR0248
- English-threaded bottom bracket shells, Italian-threaded with optional part
- Recommended Use
- facing a bottom bracket on a new frame
What do you think about this product?