Seiji Down Jacket
When the morning chill is cold enough to freeze your nose hairs, there's no reason you should have to sacrifice your style just to stay warm. The Seiji Down Jacket implements classic Parajumpers modern styling and pairs it with burly down insulation to fend off winter’s worst weather on your urban ventures. Duck down insulation throughout the garment boasts a 700-fill weight to trap body warmth and block out icy gusts of wind. The drawstring adjustable hood features a high collar inside to supply multiple layers to bundle your face when you get caught in a blizzard. Ribbed cuffs and an adjustable hem supply even more weather protection for the ultimate Arctic-ready jacket to protect you all winter long.
- Insulated puffy-style jacket shields you from winter’s bite around town
- 700-fill duck down insulation retains warmth on harsh winter evenings
- Well-placed pockets quickly warm your hands or stash your valuables
- Regular fit enhances comfort and supplies excellent mobility
- Water-resistant shell protects you from rain, sleet, and snow
- Item #PJMB00G
- [face fabric] 95% polyamide, 5% polyurethane, [lining] 100% nylon, [insulation] 90% duck down, 10% duck feathers
- duck down
- Fill Weight
- 2 flap hand, 1 zip chest, 2 internal
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?