Naomi Down Jacket
The Parajumpers Naomi Down Jacket is full of sleek style, quality materials, and plenty of warmth. This beautiful lifestyle parka features lofty down insulation, which provides incredible warmth at a very light weight, all wrapped up in an Italian Oxford wool blend for breathable, moisture-wicking comfort around town. A mid-length cut gives you extra coverage when you're spending long periods exploring the city, with fitted wrist gaiters to keep the chill out and two zippered pockets for stashing your phone and checkbook. The insulated hood is trimmed with real fur, so you'll benefit from extra wind chill protection, but you can also remove it if you're going for a sleeker look.
- High-quality parka that's perfect for work or around town
- Water-resistant Italian Oxford sheds light precipitation
- Lofty down fill offers packable, lightweight warmth
- Real fur trim sheds frost and blocks the wind
- Wrist gaiters seal out the chill and trap your body heat
- Drawstring waist offers a flattering, adjustable fit
- Item #PJM0035
- Q & A
I've never been warmer!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'6"
- Weight: 130lbs
The Naomi Down Jacket is by far the warmest piece of apparel I've ever owned. I wore it while caught in a downpour of snow and the material held up extremely well. The pictures on the website of the Naomi Down Jacket are true to color and length and the size was pretty standard. The deep, zippered pockets are a nice touch, the wool material is visibly made from great quality, and the jacket itself isn't too heavy for how long it is. I would recommend this jacket to anyone looking to stay warm, even in extreme temperatures.