Escape to your winter retreat.
Whether you are navigating your way through the icy streets of Zurich trying to locate your hotel, or you're soaking in the views on a snow-packed trail at a ranch in Jackson Hole, the Parajumpers Musher Down Jacket keeps you warm in freezing climates. Matte waterproof material protects you from gentle snowflakes while the 700-fill down keeps your body extra warm. And a coyote fur trim gives enhanced, primitive warmth around your delicate face with a naturally soft touch. A drawstring adjustable hood, waist line, and hem let you cinch out cold winds, and the reinforced elbow patches, ribbed cuffs, and zipper storm-flap helps you retain heat as the sun begins to set by mid-afternoon. Multiple pockets hold your travel necessities and can fit a small notebook so you can jot down thoughts that come to mind while walking through foreign streets and pristine, natural landscapes.
- Rugged yet refined warmth for winter retreats
- Waterproof material protects you from light snowstorms
- Down insulation keeps you extra warm in freezing conditions
- Coyote fur trim provides primitive-inspired warmth and a soft touch
- Drawstring adjustments help you lock out cold winds and trap heat
- Multiple pockets can hold binoculars and small travel necessities
- Mid-thigh parka length gives you enhanced warmth
- Item #PJM003U
[shell] nylon, polyester, [lining] polyester, [inserts] faux shearling
700-fill down (90% down, 10% feathers)
[external] 2 front, 1 left sleeve, [internal] 3 drop-in
coyote, natural, Canada origin, RN 55721