Whether you're trying your hand at mushing from one arctic village to the next or simply trying to make your way across town without huddling for warmth in the nearest coffee shop, the Parajumpers Men's Musher Down Jacket blends arctic-ready performance with urban-worthy style. Composed of a waterproof, breathable shell and featuring internally taped seams, this bomber will keep you dry and comfortable in the harshest conditions. The down-filled lining traps heat to keep you warm in intensely cold weather, and it can be removed so you don't overheat on milder days.
The Musher Down Jacket includes a number of technical features to help you feel more comfortable in extreme environments. A real coyote fur trim at the hood and faux shearling inserts increase the warmth of the jacket, while giving it a timeless look and feel. Zippers at the sides and back of the jacket offer ventilation to help you regulate body temperature while still enjoying the warmth and protection of the jacket. A two-way front zipper with button-up storm flap prevents precipitation and drafts from sneaking into the jacket, while an adjustable waist, hem, and cuffs help seal in warmth.
Heavy-duty zippers, reinforced patches at the elbows, and a metal Parajumpers snap-hook at the neck ensures the Musher withstands the wear and tear that comes with everyday life. The wide array of pockets allows you to securely stow all of your gear. Reflective tape at the hood, sleeves, and inside the cuffs increase your visibility in low- light conditions in and out of the city.
- A burly winter jacket at home in the arctic and in the city
- Waterproof, breathable shell with internally taped seams
- Removable down-filled lining is lightweight and insulating
- Hood with detachable fur trim for warmth and protection
- Faux shearling inserts offer extra warmth and comfort
- Zippers at the sides and on the back for temperature regulation
- Reflective elements for visibility in low light conditions
- Exclusive patch at the sleeve and snap-hook at the neck
- Item #PJM001V