Tough and courageous.
Thanks to the Parajumpers Men's Marcus Down Jacket and that stubborn mug of yours, long gone are the days when a polar vortex impeded your plans to run errands, get to work, or simply take a walk through the park. Inspired by the 210th Rescue Squadron of Anchorage, Alaska, the Marcus features a waterproof exterior that's as weatherproof as it is breathable—meaning you're well protected against wind, sleet, and snow. Additionally, the 730-fill down insulation provides lofted warmth in the face of bitter cold temperatures. However, should you begin to warm up (which, you know, might happen in such a polar vortex), the two-way front zipper allows you to regulate your body temperature without having to remove your entire line of defense. The bevvy of military-inspired pockets keep necessities close at hand, and the two side zippers allow you to customize your fit.
- A dapper, hard-wearing jacket for the city
- Waterproof exterior protects against precipitation
- Down-fill insulation provides lofted warmth
- Bevvy of pockets keep necessities close at hand
- Side zippers offer customizable hem and fit
- Two-way front zipper assures temperature regulation
- Item #PJM001Y