Long Bear Light Down Jacket
Everything you need for chilly winter weather, the Parajumpers Long Bear Light Down Jacket delivers warmth, style, and weather protection in one chic package. It boasts toasty down insulation that's lightweight and easy to pack, and the fabric is 10k/10k waterproof and breathable to protect that air-trapping loft. Double-entry hand pockets give you plenty of places to stash your phone, keys, and money, and fitted internal cuffs give your wrists snug coverage against the cold. The hood is trimmed with real fur, which defends your face from the harsh wind and sheds hoarfrost quite effectively, but you can always detach it if it feels unnecessary.
- A chic winter parka for cool, wet weather in the city
- 10k/10k waterproof/breathable face fabric defends against the snow
- Lofty down insulation delivers toasty warmth when temperatures drop
- Adjustable hood can be cinched down against inclement weather
- Detachable real fur trim adds style and defends against the wind
- Rear zip adds mobility for a walking commute or if sitting down
- Item #PJM005J
- [face fabric] 60% polyester, 40% nylon, [lining] 100% nylon
- 780-fill down
- detachable, removable fur trim
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- Fur Information
- Finnish Asiatic racoon, natural, Finland origin, RN 55721
What do you think about this product?
November 22, 2020
Is this machine wash or dry clean?
C L N.