sale $522.47 $949.9545% Off
Defense against winter's wrath.
When winter's right out the front door, you treat anywhere outdoors like it was the top of Everest, and while a mountaineer's outfit equipped with air canisters wouldn't be acceptable for the pub, the Parajumpers Women's Heather Down Jacket most certainly is. Its 700-fill down insulation isn't exactly suitable for peaks over 12,000 meters, but it'll warm you up without weighing you down in most mountain towns throughout winter. The water-resistant shell sheds any snowflakes coming your way, and the raccoon fur ruff adds the finishing touch in the similar way a mallow finishes your hot cocoa.
- Your best defense against winter's weather
- 700-fill down insulation has a phenomenal warmth-to-loft ratio
- Water-resistant shell sheds snowflakes to help keep you dry
- Detachable ruff made of real Finnish Asiatic raccoon fur
- Zippered underarm ventilation allows cool airflow inside
- Adjustments at waist, hood, and cuffs keep the cold out
- Item #PJM002I
[shell] 100% polyester [lining] 100% nylon
detachable real fur trim
2 handwarmer, 3 internal
Finnish Asiatic Raccoon, Finland, untreated, RN 061142
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'1"
Bought this Jacket for my partner, fits well, is everything you need in a outdoor jacket. Great service from BackCountry. Love it!