Dhole Down Jacket
- An original down jacket with goatskin leather sleeves
- 700-fill down insulation with remarkable loft-to-weight ratio
- Twill body has a water-resistant treatment to resist light moisture
- Detachable fur trim made from Canadian coyotes
- Adjustable hood with lined in soft, warm faux fur
- Vertical chest pockets have mesh linings to amplify ventilation
- Item #PJM0020
What do you think about this product?
February 9, 2018
I Never Feel Cold Anymore!
When I first got the Dhole jacket, it was true love at first sight! Living in Canada, this jacket has been ideal in keeping me warm throughout the cold winter conditions. I've worn the jacket in -28Â°C temperatures and it kept me very warm, while allowing me to move around and stay active. It's really well made, with strong stitching, good working zippers and super comfy. I'm thoroughly impressed with the quality of the Dhole jacket and it will definitely be keeping me warm on many trips and adventures to come!
February 1, 2018
I wear this jacket everyday!
I've had the Dhole jacket for a few months now and it's been great. Everything about it is high quality as you would expect from a brand like Parajumpers. I've worn it in all weather conditions. For me it is most comfortable from -10'C to +10'C on its own. I wore it the whole time I was in Iceland and even through extreme winds and snowstorms it performed as expected. I even flipped my canoe in the ocean near Squamish, BC wearing it. After a quick wash to clean out the salt water, it looked and functioned like the accident never happened :). Also its quite stylish!