Deena Special Down Jacket
There are always certain days in the winter that require Arctic-level warmth, but that doesn’t mean you should have to sacrifice a signature style. The Deena Special Down Parka utilizes duck down insulation to keep you warm when harsh winter storms strike, and the burly synthetic shell construction shields you from the blizzard's howling winds and driving snow as you make your way to work. The adjustable hood and ribbed cuffs further seal out winter’s icy grip. Integrated hand pockets give you a toasty spot to stash your hands when you're working your way through town, and the long fit prevents the wind from permeating the garment. There's no need to worry about leaving your house in January when you have the Deena on your side.
- Heavyweight insulated jacket packs warmth with city-ready style
- 700-fill power duck down insulation traps warmth in the worst weather
- Regular fit supplies a classic look and improves freedom of movement
- Adjustable hood seals out frigid bouts of wind on cold nights
- Item #PJMB01S
- [face fabric] 100% polyamide, [insulation] 90% duck down, 10% duck feathers, [fur] synthetic
- duck down
- Fill Weight
- drawcord- adjustable
- 2 hand
- 2 zippered side slits
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?