Dana Down Jacket
With refined style evocative of Antarctic explorers, and all the warmth you expect from modern outerwear, the Parajumpers Dana Down Jacket is ready for the coldest winter days. Featuring high fill power and thigh-length coverage, you'll stay nice and toasty walking through the city, while the light poplin shell encourages those snow flurries to bead up and roll away. Real fur trim on the hood reduces wind chill and sheds hoarfrost, but can easily be removed when you're going for a sleeker style. Parajumpers equipped this winter-worthy parka with a two-way front zipper for increased mobility, and two zippered pockets for stashing gloves and other essentials.
- High quality parka for the coldest weather around town
- Lofty down insulation traps your body heat without excess bulk
- Adjustable hood and elastic cuffs help seal out the chill
- Detachable fur trim effectively reduces wind chill
- Slim fit provides a flattering silhouette
- Item #PJM0034