Wool parka with down insulation.
- Oxford wool parka insulated with light, lofty down
- 700-fill down insulation has a phenomenal loft-to-warmth ratio
- Detachable hood trim made of Finnish Asiatic raccoon fur
- Adjustments at waist and hood maintain a trim look
- Two-way front zip with buttoned storm flap
- Item #PJM002O
- Q & A
Great coat. Cut weird.
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
First, the coat is beautiful. The fur is really soft and the coat is EXTRA warm! I ordered an x-small, 5'3" 105 lbs. The the sleeves are a tad bit narrow, and I have very slender arms. The length is really nice, but the coat really widens a lot at the hips, you can see it in the photo. Which is why I will be returning it. This coat is perfect for a woman with some curves who has difficulties with slender winter jackets. Great buy for the price and great materials. For it being an Italian jacket I would say the XS runs very similar to Helly Hansen clothing.
High Temp Rating
For this specific jacket, the temperature rating is a 3, which means it can handle some intense cold. Anything that is a 700 down-fill and has a polyamide lining, you know this is going to be warm enough for your chilly New York winters, or your windy Chicago walks through the city in fall. The Columbia jacket is sized a little different than what is in our size chart. I'd say it runs a tad smaller than the measurements given above. Please refer to the size chart I've provided and feel free to call or email me personally for all your Parajumpers questions.