Wool parka with down insulation.
- Oxford wool parka insulated with light, lofty down
- 700-fill down insulation has a phenomenal loft-to-warmth ratio
- Detachable hood trim made of Finnish Asiatic raccoon fur
- Adjustments at waist and hood maintain a trim look
- Two-way front zip with buttoned storm flap
- Item #PJM002O
- Q & A
High Temp Rating
For this specific jacket, the temperature rating is a 3, which means it can handle some intense cold. Anything that is a 700 down-fill and has a polyamide lining, you know this is going to be warm enough for your chilly New York winters, or your windy Chicago walks through the city in fall. The Columbia jacket is sized a little different than what is in our size chart. I'd say it runs a tad smaller than the measurements given above. Please refer to the size chart I've provided and feel free to call or email me personally for all your Parajumpers questions.