Select Style & Size
Gravelking SS+ Tire
Panaracer has debuted a gravel tire with all of the benefits of the GravelKing SS, but with an added bead-to-bead layer of the brand's ProTite puncture material for added protection. The GravelKing SS Plus sees an all-new tread pattern with a smooth, diamond-patterned center and more aggressive side lugs so you can benefit from staying power on corners. Panaracer incorporates supple 126 TPI casing with nylon, puncture-resistant belt and the brand's proprietary ZSG compound. For all of the twists and unexpected turns gravel riding throws at you, the GravelKing SS+ has your back with durability and lasting speed.
- Durable gravel tire for long, demanding rides
- Smooth, diamond-patterned tread for reinforced grip
- ZSG Natural Compound balances rolling speed with durability
- Anti-Flat casing prevents gnarly flats and punctures
- Recommended for use with internal rim widths of 22mm or less
- Item #PANB006
- 700c x 28mm, 700c x 32mm, 700c x 35mm, 700c x 38mm, 700c x 43mm, 650b x 48mm
- ProTite Shield Plus
- Claimed Weight
- [700c x 28mm] 12oz (340g), [700c x 32mm] 12.7oz (360g), [700c x 35mm] 14.8oz (420g), [700c x 38mm] 15.9oz (450g), [700c x 43mm] 1lb 2.7oz (530g), [650b x 48mm] 1lb 4.8oz (590g)
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
February 1, 2021
Great Allroad Tire
- I've used it several times
- True to size
The perfect tire for your gravel bike road setup. I wanted a tire that could handle light gravel no problem but would still be fast rolling for my road rides. I'm very happy with my choice of 32mm Gravelking SS+ tires for just that. Mine measured out to 33mm on my 23mm internal Zipp wheels. Setting these tires up tubeless can be a little tricky. That's my only complaint. Pro Tip: Use a tube to seat them, then unseat one side, take the tube out, put in the sealant, and use a compressor to seat the tire.