Select Style & Size
Why We Like The Gravelking SS Tire
- A rugged gravel tire for long, demanding rides
- Smooth diamond-patterned tread maintains grip through corners
- ZSG Natural compound reduces rolling resistance
- Anti-flat casing offers greater protection against tears and cuts
- Recommended for use with internal rim widths of 32mm or more
- Item #PANB005
- ZSG Natural
- 700c x 28mm, 700c x 32mm, 700c x 35mm, 700c x 38mm, 700c x 43mm
- Claimed Weight
- [700c x 28mm] 10.9oz (310g), [700c x 32mm] 11.3oz (320g), [700c x 35mm] 13.4oz (380g), [700c x 38mm] 14.5oz (410g), [700c x 43mm] 1lb 0.9oz (480g)
- Recommended Use
What do you think about this product?
January 10, 2021
I have a new set of Zipp 303S wheels. I realize that these wheels are tubeless and believe they have an internal width of 23mm. What Gravelking will work? SS, SS+, or SK or SK+?
January 11, 2021
Hi Ryan, That is an excellent question but not so easy to answer. The Zipp 303S hookless rim is a 23mm internal width and can support tubeless tires designed for a Hookless bead setup with 28mm being the fastest setup. I would recommend any of the Panaracer tires in the 28mm width.