Select Style & Size
Gravelking SK+ Tire
Redesigned for the gravel roads we ride, the Gravelking SK+ has the same semi-knob tread we loved in the original with a more robust casing to protect against flats. The Gravelking has Panaracer’s Zero Slip Grip rubber compound for superior traction when we need it, with a fast-rolling center tread to carry speed on smooth sections. More aggressive lugs on the outside of the tire help us corner with confidence through loose terrain, washboard, or singletrack. Panaracer’s ProTite Shield Plus casing adds the layer of protection we need for our tires to float on past the road hazards that would otherwise cause a flat and off to the next horizon.
- Gravel tire with added puncture protection
- Grippy tread for unrelenting grip across gravel roads
- Tubeless-ready and wider casings for running lower pressure
- ZSG Natural Compound balances rolling speed with durability
- ProTite Shield Plus casing protects from flats
- Max tubeless pressure of 60PSI ensures a cushy ride
- Recommended for use with internal rim widths of 22mm or less
- Item #PANB003
- ZSG (Zero Slip Grip)
- 700 x 32mm, 700 x 35mm, 700 x 38mm, 700 x 43mm, 700 x 50mm
- AX-Alpha Cord
- ProTite Shield Plus
- [maximum] 60psi
- Claimed Weight
- [32mm] 360g, [35mm] 420g, [38mm] 460g, [43mm] 540g, [50mm] 640g
- Recommended Use
- gravel, cyclocross
What do you think about this product?
March 6, 2020
Are the 32 mm now tubeless-ready just like the 35 millimeter and up?