Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Gravel & Cyclocross Tires we have in stock.View Similar Products
Gravelking SK+ Tire
Redesigned for the gravel roads we ride, the Gravelking SK+ has the same semi-knob tread we loved in the original with a more robust casing to protect against flats. The Gravelking has Panaracer’s Zero Slip Grip rubber compound for superior traction when we need it, with a fast-rolling center tread to carry speed on smooth sections. More aggressive lugs on the outside of the tire help us corner with confidence through loose terrain, washboard, or singletrack. Panaracer’s ProTite Shield Plus casing adds the layer of protection we need for our tires to float on past the road hazards that would otherwise cause a flat and off to the next horizon.
- Gravel tire with added puncture protection
- Grippy tread for unrelenting grip across gravel roads
- Tubeless-ready and wider casings for running lower pressure
- ZSG Natural Compound balances rolling speed with durability
- ProTite Shield Plus casing protects from flats
- Max tubeless pressure of 60PSI ensures a cushy ride
- Recommended for use with internal rim widths of 22mm or less
- Item #PANB003
- ZSG (Zero Slip Grip)
- 700 x 32mm, 700 x 35mm, 700 x 38mm, 700 x 43mm, 700 x 50mm
- AX-Alpha Cord
- ProTite Shield Plus
- [maximum] 60psi
- Claimed Weight
- [32mm] 12.7oz (360g), [35mm] 14.8oz (420g), [38mm] 1lb (460g), [43mm] 1lb 3oz (540g), [50mm] 1lb 6.6oz (640g)
- Recommended Use
- gravel, cyclocross
What do you think about this product?
February 6, 2021
Versatile, smooth-rolling tire
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 700 x 38mm
- 5` 11"
- 165 lbs
Great tire for gravel, a little bit less so for asphalt. My gravel rides are about 70/30 gravel/road so I get to experience a real-time comparison during every ride. Grippy and smooth-rolling on gravel (some heavy gravel but mostly the light stuff). So far they seem tough and durable, though thankfully I haven't put the sidewalls to the test yet. They feel a little sticky (not in a good way) on asphalt, but not enough to be worrisome. And that's a gravel/road tradeoff that I'll gladly make. I'm running them tubed on my Specialized Carbon Diverge; no trouble whatsoever mounting them. And the brown sidewalls look pretty cool.
July 10, 2020
Nice tire, a huge pain to mount tubeless
- I've used it several times
Classy looking with the brown sidewall. Roll fast on pavement and have plenty of grip. Pretty strong casing and sidewall, which I tested several times when they lost air after trying to set them up tubeless. Speaking of which, these are remarkably tight and a bit of a pain to set up. I messed up the thin rim tape trying to get them on and off a few times with plastic tire levers. Switched to gorilla tape and problems went away.
March 6, 2020
Are the 32 mm now tubeless-ready just like the 35 millimeter and up?