Pallas Snowboards Zeitgeist Splitboard - Women's
Select style & size:Select options
Just as its name implies, the Pallas Zeitgeist Splitboard captures the spirit of a generational mindset with a unique, aggressive shape that's leading the evolution of women's snowboarding by charging hard and having fun in the backcountry. From low-angle pow in the trees to ripping technical terrain at high speeds, the Zeitgeist does it all with the perfect blend of power and grace.
A large, rockered nose, heavily setback stance, and tapered directional shape make for a ride that's both unsinkable and surfy in pow and confidently stable and responsive when blasting through chop. Then, the short and stiff tail nimbly threads through the trees while turning on a dime, which is rounded out with a heart-shaped swallowtail helps conserve energy so your leg doesn't burn out too fast. Light and snappy, the full poplar core provides the response and power you need for all types of conditions without bogging you down with extra weight. Carbon woven directly into the fiberglass gives you more power on the skin track or when conditions are torn up.
- Uniquely-shaped split redefining what women's board can do
- Directional tapered shape floats easily and charges hard
- Micro swallowtail helps you stay agile in tight spots
- Wide nose with early rise makes surfy, sweeping turns in pow
- Positive camber under backfoot allows smooth edge-to-edge
- Full poplar core with carbon support boost power without weight
- Textured topsheet sheds excess snow to help conserve energy
- Item #PLG0004