Select Style & Size
The Pallas Zeitgeist snowboard is built to put you in control in deep powder and keep you in control as the conditions change throughout the the day, week, or season. The directional shape, generous taper, and short swallow tail all work together to create this control. The directional shape allows you to shape turns with ease in any condition, while the generous taper and short swallow tail work to boost control in powder by dropping your back foot for pivoting control and allowing the nose to cut through fresh snow. The long turn radius adds stability to this entire package, while the hybrid profile blends the float and forgiveness of rocker in the tip with the powerful control of camber under the back foot to keep you shredding confidently from sun up to sun down.
- Snowboard built for control in powder or on hard pack
- Directional shape makes carving easy, forgiving, and fun
- Hybrid profile enables float in powder and quick edge control
- Longer sidecut encourages big powerful turns in any snow condition
- Short swallow tail drops your tail in powder for better float
- Poplar core is responsive and durable while remaining lightweight
- Tapered profile cuts through powder and boosts handling on groomers
- Item #PLG0003
- 151cm, 155cm
- Effective Edge
- [151cm] 114.2cm [155cm] 117cm
- Waist Width
- [151cm] 249mm [155cm] 251mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [151cm] 7.85m [155cm] 7.85m
- Stance Setback
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 19, 2019
Gender Neutral Power Machine!
- I've used it several times
On two different deep resorts days I checked out the Zeitgeist at Pallas demos and now I really want one! I can even get on board with these graphics and i'm a male. Is there a men's option coming!?