Pallas Snowboards Girl Scout Splitboard - Women's
Select style & size:Select options
Girl Scout Splitboard
Just as adept at carving through steep, dense runs as it is surfing over untouched, pristine powder, the Girl Scout Splitboard is the do-it-all workhorse of the Pallas line-up, and there should be no wonder as to why. Starting with the profile, early rise in the nose boosts buoyancy for easy float in pow, while the flat camber throughout makes for smooth edge-to-edge turns in less than ideal conditions.
Its blunt nose, mid-tapered profile, and shorter tail further enhance its float in the deep stuff, while the mid-stiff flex and slightly setback stance give you the drive and stability to rip steep lines at high speed without getting wobbly or washing out. A full poplar core with carbon support both cuts out weight while also fortifying the deck's strength and response, and a textured topsheet helps shed excess snow that would otherwise bog you down on the skin up. Look no further than the Girl Scout if you're on the hunt for a split that can handle it all without losing performance in any one discipline.
- Pallas' workhorse split that can handle it all
- Early rise to flat profile floats and carves with ease
- Directional tapered shape surfs pow and charges chop
- Mid-stiff flex provides stability and response
- Full poplar core is as light as it is strong
- Carbon support throughout bolsters power without weight
- Textured topsheet allows excess snow to slide off
- Item #PLG0006