Vibe 100 4L Hip Pack
When you're always on the go, the Vibe 100 4L Hip Pack keeps your things close, secure, and safe. It's the perfect size for your passport, keys, wallet, and up to a 7 inch tablet. The two zippered pockets keep all your most important things closest to you as you wonder the streets of an unfamiliar city.
One of the key points in the designs of the Pacsafe bags are their anti-theft features. Even though the Vibe 100 may be small, it's loaded with features. To prevent bag theft, a PopNLock security clip allows you to secure the bag to a fixed object if you need to set it down at a restaurant or in your hostel. To guard from a cut and run, the interior is equipped with a hidden stainless steel eXomesh slashguard and the strap is impervious to knife cuts as well with the Carrysafe slashguard strap. The Roobar Sport locking system secures zippers to deter pickpockets and the RFIDsafe blocking pockets and material prevents a scan scam. With all these features, you can feel reassured and safe as you meander down the streets of an unfamiliar city.
- Lumbar pack to keep necessities secure and close when traveling
- Main pocket fits up to a 7in tablet and other must haves
- Internal pockets keep gear organized for easier access
- PopNLock security clip for quick securing of bag to fixed object
- Internal eXomesh slashguard prevents bag being cut open with knife
- Carrysafe slashguard strap guards from a cut and run
- Roobar Sport locking system secures zips to deter pickpockets
- RFIDsafe blocking in pockets and material prevents a scan scam
- Item #PSF002A
- [solid] 210 nylon, [camo] 600d polyester
- 4L (244cu in)
- 1 zippered main, 1 zippered front, interior organization
- Waist Size
- 32.5in to 45.3in
- 6.3 x 10.7 x 3.5in
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 25, 2018
Keeps your stuff safe
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I bought this for my dad to take on his trip to Israel. He said it was comfortable and held a lot more than he thought when he first saw it. He was able to hold his shekels, wallet, passport, and a small notebook if he needed to. He felt much more secure carrying those things around his waist and knowing it would be hard for pickpocketers to get into or slash.