Follow the river.
Designed for downstream and white water river riding, the Oxbow River Air 9'2 x 36 Stand-Up Paddle board is your ticket to the surf world when the ocean feels so far away. Its short length and rockered profile make it easy to maneuver in raging waters, while the generous width and 6 inch depth provides the stability needed to power through standing waves, whirlpools, and back-currents. Like all the boards in Oxbow's lineup, the ultra-light, durable, and rigid construction mimics the performance usually reserved for rigid boards, and inflates to 15psi.
The River Air 9'2 x 36 comes with four soft fins that are ideal for shallow rapids, with an included Dolphin 8" center fin that adds stability and steering if you take it to deeper waters. Four carry handles are positioned along the rails in case you take an unexpected dive, and bungee cord along the deck give you a spot to store gear. With an included repair kit and pump, maintaining your SUP is a cinch, and with the generously sized backpack you won't find yourself struggling to fit it into the bag before you wheel it back home.
- Whitewater paddle board for river surfing
- Shortboard maneuvers well in whirlpools and back-currents
- Rocker profile keeps board above water through holes and waves
- Pointed nose provides surfy play in the river rapids
- Non-stretch stringer construction offers durable rigid performance
- Packs down into included wheeled backpack for easy transport
- Four handles make it easy to get back on after a fall
- Included pump and repair kit offer added convenience
- Item #OXB0002
- Q & A
How small does the sup fold up?