A little extra beef.
Even though your ski mittens are supposed to keep you totally warm, it doesn't hurt to be prepared with the Outdoor Research Woolly Sensor Liners. These wool gloves are a good way to keep the cold out for good. The merino construction wicks sweat to keep your hands from getting clammy and uncomfortable. A tapered wrist is low-bulk so you can pack them and wear them and forget they're there.
- Woolly liners for ensuring warmth for cold days on the slopes
- Touchscreen compatibility for convenience
- Quick-drying keeps hands from clamming up
- Pull on loops helps with easy on and off
- Low-bulk profile keeps the extra warmth out of the way
- Item #ODR00MO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
These liners are great for daily use in the chilly SLC winters! I've so far been using them as a lite glove for runs, and coupling them with my vert gloves for bike rides and cooler strolls. I will be taking these with me on my longer XC ski trips this winter and I can confirm that though I don't like using electronics, the sensors do work!