Dressed for all the right occasions.
You're finally taking that trip up the west coast you've always dreamt of, but packing light means finding gear that can serve multiple purposes. The Women's Outdoor Research Winter Ferrosi Insulated Hooded Jacket will serve ya just fine, be it on the slopes of Mt. Hood or wandering about foggy San Francisco. Water-resistant face fabric will help moisture bead off, but if snow should soak through, the synthetic insulation will still keep you warm. This low-profile puffy offers movement-mirroring stretch, so it can be slipped under your shell for a few laps on the hill, but the stylish matte design will fit right in when you head to town for some urban tourism.
- Lightweight insulating jacket for casual use or active layering
- Synthetic insulation offers warmth even if the snow sneaks in
- Durable fabric provides stretch for great mobility
- Elastic cuffs and drawcord on hem and hood keeps out the cold
- Pockets for postcards, snacks, and trail maps
- Trim fit for layering over a shirt or under a shell
- Item #ODR00LW
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought: small
- Height: 5'7"
- Weight: 125lbs
I really, really wanted to love this jacket. The garnet is the perfect color. It was super warm and really soft. The outline looked feminine. However, the cut of this jacket is way weird. I'm always a small. Always. The jacket was SO tight around my hips and I am a straight'n'narrow person. But the bigger issue is I couldn't size up because the arms were cut extremely baggy. I could have fit 3 arms in one sleeve. Very, very bizarre cut. Sadly, it was returned.
A great light-mid weight jacket
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Large
- Height: 5'4"
- Weight: 125lbs
I love this jacket it is warm and wind prof. Great for wearing in 40 degrees. It looks stylish. Love all the pockets.