Wilson Whitefish Hat
- Stylish trapper cap for fighting off cold and expressing yourself
- Polyester face fabric resists light weather and offers durability
- High pile polyester lining is soft and warm next to skin
- Stowable face mask protects sensitive skin while hiking
- Minimal branding fits into most outdoor winter wardrobes
- Item #ODR010J
- 100% polyester
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, commuting, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
October 22, 2020
Very difficult to snap
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 145 lbs
Will not be returning the cap as I don't want to deal with the hassle but it is vastly inferior to a similar Carhardtt cap I have. Major problem is that the snaps are nearly impossible to snap due to the very small size of the interior snapping mechanism and the high loft of the pile. When on my head, I can't snap them in the warmth of my house. Don't see how one could snap them outside in our very cold Alaska winter. I will be replacing these snaps with larger ones or Velcro. Don't recommend this cap in any truly cold climate. I haven't used the cap yet due to the issue I have noted.