Up the wall and down to town.
- Versatile shorts for the crag or casual Friday
- Cotton blend is soft and stretchy
- Cordura fabric for long-lasting durability
- Gusseted crotch for unimpeded mobility
- Lightweight construction feels great on hot days
- Internal drawcord waist for a secure feel
- Item #ODR00PV
- Q & A
Go to shorts
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs small
- Size Bought: 32
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 160lbs
Awesome mobility, durability, and of course, style. I have a pair of the pants too!
Quick run down of the features and my thoughts:
- The internal drawcord waist seems like a cool feature, but I've never needed to use it. These fit me just fine
-Thigh pocket is soooo nice when climbing. It even fits my ginormous iPhone 6+. I will note, it feels a bit awkward to walk or bike with given the location on the very front of the leg.
-Cotton/nylon/spandex blend along with the gusseted crotch make for great mobility for all sorts of outdoor adventures and they dry fairly fast
I'm anywhere between a 30 and a 32 depending on the model. The 32 is a perfect fit for me here so I recommend sizing up.
Awesome features, horrible fit
Fresh out of the box these shorts tick all the boxes; tough cordura fabric, adjustable waist, harness accessible thigh pocket, etc. The critical failure is in the fit. They are a little loose on me but the front pockets gape open like you would expect from pants/shorts two sizes too small and when tying the internal drawcord the shorts bunch all the fabric in front in seriously the most unflattering way possible. Save your money and buy the Ferrosi shorts, they may not be as durable but they were designed to fit humans.