Why We Like The Vigor Heavyweight Sensor Glove
We pull on the Vigor Heavyweight Sensor Glove when the temp is seriously low and our pursuit's demands are high. This rugged, toasty pair has both brawn and brains with the innovative thermoregulating technology providing us with breathable, wicking, quick-drying performance to keep our mitts comfortably warm as we test our limits on snow-covered mountains.
- Warm glove that thrives by itself or as a liner inside a ski glove
- Double-layer fleece construction for burly warmth
- Touch-screen compatibility for snapping adventure pics
- Anti-slip silicone pads for secure pole grip
- Tapered wrist traps heat and blocks out chilly breezes
- Item #ODR00YZ
- [face fabric] Active Temp 265g fleece (93% polyester, 7% spandex) [interior] Active Temp 100g fleece (100% polyester)
- pull-on, tapered wrist
- Palm Grip
- silicone pads
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding, casual, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
January 3, 2021
Great Everyday Gloves
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 175 lbs
This is my third pair of this style of gloves and they're great for everyday use. They're a little heavier than a lot of liner gloves which I prefer since I'm wearing them on their own. Only complaint on these is that the silicone grips on the fingers are coming off with less than a month of wear. Not a big deal for me, but a little disappointing quality.
December 15, 2020
Cuffs are way too tight
- I've used it several times
- Runs small
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 220 lbs
This is the third pair of these I've had over the years. My first pair are still in use but beginning to wear thin in the fingertips. The second pair wore through the fingertips pretty quickly, and so this purchase was meant to be my new pair. I'm sorely disappointed in the fit of these. I have large hands and ordered the size XL. It's almost impossible to get the cuffs of these over the largest part of my hand. When putting on the 2nd glove I practically have to use my teeth to help pull it on, and getting them off is just as difficult. I would avoid purchasing these in the future and look elsewhere.