Why We Like The Vashon Hybrid Full-Zip Jacket
When you’re sitting by the firepit after a long day in the mountains, you can’t beat the comfort of a soft fleece layer. Thanks to it’s synthetic construction, the Vashon Hybrid Full-Zip Jacket functions just as well at the campsite as it does on the hike with midweight fleece insulation that breathes with you when you’re on the move. Outdoor Research was built on the premise of improving the alpine experience, and we appreciate how this versatile midlayer is prepared to enhance our experience in a variety of uses and settings.
- Zippered fleece hoodie is perfect for day hikes and campsite hangouts
- Trim fit offers a sleek aesthetic with excellent mobility for trekking
- Fixed hood helps seal out frigid gusts of wind on exposed ridges
- 60g/m² fleece insulation offers excellent warmth retention for fall hikes
- Synthetic construction breathes with you when you work up a sweat
- Partial wool materials layup is soft-to-the-touch for unmatched comfort
- Item #ODR00SV
- [face fabric] 100% polyester, [sleeves, lower] 48% polyester, 37% wool, 15% nylon
- Fleece Weight
- 1 zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 19, 2021
is this jacket machine washable/dryable?
June 9, 2021
Yes, it is machine washable. Per manufacture instructions, wash on cold, gentle cycle and hang dry.