Select Style & Size
- A lightweight visor for desert trail runs and thru hikes
- Synthetic construction is stretchy and breathable
- Sunglass hole lets you keep track of your shades
- Low-profile design can fit under a helmet
- Crushable design you can stash in your hydration pack
- Item #ODR00UB
- [face fabric] 86% nylon, 14% spandex, [lining] ActiveIce (91% polyester, 9% spandex)
- Recommended Use
- casual, road running, trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
August 10, 2020
Will "Black, One Size" fit my 7 & 5/8 size noggin? (Is this visor adjustable or does it have an elastic band?)
August 11, 2020
Hey Charles! Looking at the size chart on this visor, looks like one size is hat size 6 3/4 - 7 5/8 which translates to 21.5-24 inches. There is no closure such as Velcro or anything, it is just a stretchy material which as give to it. I hope this helps, let me know if you need anything else.