Understated and Functional.
As much as you love your dog, you aren't super keen on twinning with Fido on a wet, rainy day, so the next time you head out for a rainy walk, zip up the Outdoor Research Women's Valley Jacket. The Valley Jacket features a waterproof and windproof fabric that's also breathable, so not only are you protected from the rain and elements, but you won't become a sweaty hot mess. Additionally, the Valley Jacket features a hint of stretch for unimpeded mobility, which is awfully convenient when Fido decides to take off in search of smellier pastures clear across the dog park. Zippered ventilation runs from the bottom hem to the bicep, allowing you to dump excess body heat quickly and efficiently. Fully taped seams bolster your defense against moisture, while the packable, wire-brimmed hood offers ample protection, without getting in the way of a backpack, purse, or pony tail.
- An understated jacket built for wet weather
- 2.5-layer waterproof, breathable shell
- Hint of stretch provides unencumbered mobility
- Zippered ventilation releases excess body heat quickly
- Multiple pockets keep necessities close
- Wire-brimmed hood is also packable
- Left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack
- Item #ODR00IS