Select style & size:Select options
The ultimate clothing and sleeping bag organization kit for the ultralight backpacker.
- Ultralight Compression Sack is 20% lighter than previous versions thanks to top-shelf, ultralight material and minimalist compression strap design
- Quad compression straps give you the power to compress your sleeping bag or clothes to the smallest possible footprint
- UltraLight Stuff Sack is useful for storing just about anything you can carry in your pack, and thanks to ultralight materials, this sack is 15% lighter than previous versions
- Mesh Ditty Sack holds your granola bars, energy gels, spare batteries and more so they won't float around inside your pack
- Mesh construction allows you to see the contents of this ultralight sack without opening it up
- Item #ODR1075
- Q & A
Keep your backpack organized.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
The amount of stuff that can fit inside a big camping backpack these days is overwhelming. This kit will keep your things organized and in place while your searching for that random piece of gear in the bottom corner of your pack.
I enjoy the ability to keep my sleeping bag in the compression sack, all clothes in a stuff sack, and other electronics and smaller items in the mesh sack. Great way to stay on top of your gear!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
This kit is pretty awesome, you get 3 bags each different and each works great. I use the mesh bag mainly for small things for trips like chargers, cords for any electronics, and headphones. As for the Blue cinch sack I toss in a few small clothing items like boxers and socks, then in the green/yellow monsters compression sack I have my sleeping bag all set up in there.
This would be a great starter kit if you currently don't have any storage sacks for travel.
Hello! Are any of these bags waterproof?...
Hello! Are any of these bags waterproof?
No, none of these bags are waterproof like a drybag would be, but both the stuff sack and the compression sack will be water resistant because of the siliconized nylon. They should keep your stuff inside your pack dry in a light rain. For more water protection, look for a compression dry bag, or a sil-nylon/cuben fiber bag with a roll-top.
Here is a link to our waterproof dry-bags.
Call or chat in to speak with a one of our Gearheads and we would be happy to make recommendations for you.