One layer to rule them all.
- A versatile insulator for backcountry touring and ice climbing
- Stretch fabric is weather-resistant and breathable
- Polartec insulation is water-resistant and breathable
- Stretchy mesh lining manages moisture when you're on the move
- Bound hood fits over most climb and ski helmets
- Internal shove-it pockets stow climbing skins or gloves
- Item #ODR00CL
- Q & A
Awesome down jacket!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Medium
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 135lbs
This is my go-to down jacket for all things winter. I wear it as an outer layer on winter hikes, and under my ski jacket on cold days in the resort. I also wear it around town because I love the fit and the color (I got purple!) If you are looking for a down jacket, look no further. It keeps me warm and dry all through the winter!