Why We Like The Tundra Slip-On Aerogel Booties
Whether our dogs are barking from lapping the backcountry circuit or from a big day on the trail, the Outdoor Research Tundra Slip-on is the go-to for some R&R. Compression-resistant insulation brings tons of warmth when the sun goes down, and the grippy sole ensures we aren’t slipping around when we head to the cooler for another beverage.
- Slip-on bootie for relaxing at camp or home
- Compression-resistant material packs away easily
- Insulation keeps feet warm at camp
- Item #ODRZ8DS
- VerticalX (85% recycled polyester, 15% recycled)
- PrimaLoft Aerogel
- 60% polyurethane, 40% polyester
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, weekend camping, winter camping
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 12, 2020
It says these weigh 7.1 oz... 1) is that per slipper, or for the pair? 2) what size is that weight based on?
November 18, 2020
The sizing chart is confusing and these don’t say if they are unisex or specifically men’s sizing. What size should I order of fit a men’s shoe size 8?
December 1, 2020
For a men's size 8, go with the medium!