Tundra Aerogel Booties
There's nothing better than trekking to a backcountry ski hut and slipping into a pair of Tundra Aerogel Booties. You'll feel luxurious and warm without the added weight, and there won't be risk of overheating thanks to breathable VerticalX insulation. Outdoor Research has accounted for everything with this bootie, and you'll see that when you transition from your warm hut to an icy winter landscape without missing a step. A weather-resistant shell, anti-slip sole and PrimaLoft Aerogel insert accounts for durability, reliability and comfort.
- Cozy booties that keep your feet warm in the cold
- Weather-resistant shell and anti-slip sole for versatility
- PrimaLoft Aerogel insert for protection from the elements
- Luxurious warmth without the added grams to slow you down
- Item #ODRZ8DQ
- VerticalX (85% recycled polyester, 15% polyester)
- Primaloft Aerogel
- Anti-Slip (60% polyurethane, 40% polyester)
- Claimed Weight
- 9.3 oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, weekend camping, winter camping
What do you think about this product?