Select a Size
Select a Color
Transcendent Down Vest
Outdoor Research's Transcendent Men's Down Vest packs a seriously warm punch in a highly compressible package, making it perfect for hiking trips, ski vacations, and treks where space is limited and insulation is necessary. 650-fill down is wrapped up in a polyester ripstop and nylon taffeta shell to seal in heat when you're on the move, and the whole thing packs up nice and small for easy and efficient packing when you're moving from one adventure to the next.
- Versatile down vest for warmth in cool weather outdoor pursuits
- Water and wind resistant construction protects from mild storms
- Responsibly sourced goose down gives lightweight warmth in the cold
- Internal front stormflap prevents strong gusts from chilling core
- Tricot-lined collar offers comfort when vest is fully zipped
- Carabiner loop and key clip help keep daily necessities organized
- Elastic drawcord hem tightens to seal out the elements for warmth
- Vest is compressible for efficient packing between adventures
- Item #ODR00R9
- 100% polyester ripstop
- 650-fill down
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 hand, 1 zippered chest, [internal]
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, bouldering, casual, hiking, sport climbing, trad climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 7, 2017
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 225 lbs
I love the look and feel of this vest. The fit is just snug enough to provide warmth but not so technical that it can't be worn over flannel with jeans. Also, I felt obligated to buy any garment that comes in a "hops" colorway, being a lover of all things deliciously bitter.