Head for the hills.
Your schedule has opened up and you are headed up into the mountains for some much needed vitamin nature. You've got the Outdoor Research Transcendent Down Hoody with you for the cooler, high elevation temperatures. The 650-fill down offers compressible warmth so when the sun comes out, it's easy to stuff the hoody away until you need it again. A DWR treatment to the face fabric repels light moisture so a little rain or snow can't ruin your trip. The ripstop face fabric holds up to minor abrasions you might encounter on the trail and when you're on your way back to civilization, the whole thing packs into its left hand pocket for easy transportation.
- Down puffy for comfortable warmth on mountain-charging missions
- 650-fill down is responsibly sourced and offers lofty warmth
- DWR treatment beads and repels water in light rain and snow
- Ripstop face fabric is durable for confidence in the mountains
- Elastic drawcord hem seals out the elements for additional warmth
- Left hand pocket doubles as stuff sack during backpacking trips
- Item #ODR00S6
- Q & A
Garnet/Zin Color is RUST/COPPER
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
The jacket fits well enough, but if you want a true GARNET color, do NOT order this jacket! This "garnet/zin" color is a RUSTY COPPER color and not at all attractive. I will be returning it.