Trailbreaker II Pant
Someone has to lead, and you'll be more than ready to show everyone the way up in the Outdoor Research Men's Trailbreaker II Pant. Designed with input from IFMGA (International Federation of Mountain Guides Associations) guides—the best mountaineers in the business—the Trailbreaker II is a super-breathable and rugged softshell, with a waterproof Pertex Shield+ three-layer membrane on the lower legs to keep you dry when you're powering through fresh with clients, friends, and hangers-on behind you. The articulated knees and stretchy fabric give you top-shelf freedom of movement, while the adjustable waist and removable suspenders ensure that you've got the perfect fit when you're teaching city folk the finer points of kick-turn technique. Outdoor Research also outfitted the Trailbreaker with tons of useful pockets and outer thigh vents to help you stay cool and organized during long days in the alpine.
- Hybrid softshell pant with waterproof lower legs for ski touring
- Softshell upper is stretchy, breathable, and water-resistant
- Lower legs made with Pertex Shield 3-layer construction
- Outer thigh zippers provide plenty of ventilation
- Adjustable waist and powder gaiters ensure solid coverage
- Pocket with clip sized for avalanche beacons
- Item #ODR00XZ
What do you think about this product?
October 3, 2019
Is the "saddle" color more orange or tan? The pictures are different.