22% Offsale $84.99 $108.95
With clouds come showers.
Running under cloud coverage feels great on the trail, but once you reach higher altitudes the winds and chance of rain become more formidable. It's a good think the Outdoor Research Men's Tantrum II Hooded Jacket packs down small enough to fit in vests, packs, and even lumbar packs developed for running and trail athletics. This ultralight, highly packable windbreaker cuts through breezes and sheds light moisture ranging from summer showers to spring sprinkles. Outdoor Research mechanized the light, durable ripstop fabric with enough stretch to mirror your movements on the trail.
- Ultralight, packable windbreaker designed for trail athletics
- Light ripstop fabric is breathable and wind- and water-resistant
- Movement-mirroring stretch ensures freedom of movement
- Elastic hood, adjustable hem, and thumbhole cuffs secure the fit
- Jacket stuffs into zippered chest pocket for compact convenience
- Item #ODR00PQ
20D mechanical stretch nylon ripstop
Center Back Length
1 zippered chest